Accounts Payable Data Entry Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Holdings Llc Delray Beach
Holdings Llc Delray Beach urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Data Entry Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Data Entry Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Holdings Llc Delray Beach Jobs Details:
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling AP invoices. This position requires heavy attention to detail and strong/efficient data entry skills.
- Paying vendors by monitoring discount opportunities.
- Verifying Federal ID numbers.
- Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Keeping constant communication with vendors regarding payments/disputes.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining current payable statuses by updating accounting system as well as other company resources.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounts payable
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- 1 Year+ of QuickBooks Online experience preferred
- 60< wpm preferred
- Incredible attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Analytical/critical thinking skills
- General math skills
- Data entry skills
It is the policy of 626 Holdings, LLC. that the company shall not practice discrimination in its recruitment, selection, employment, treatment and/or promotion of any employee, client or subcontractor on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, political beliefs, disability, or genetic information either singularly or in any combination of the above. It is expected that all employees, clients and subcontractors will also adhere to a similar policy of their own. 626 Holdings, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- QuickBooks Online: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 2 years (Preferred)