Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Ipt Llc Somerville
Ipt Llc Somerville urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Ipt Llc Somerville Jobs Details:
Job Title: HR Office Administrator
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Director of HR
Position Type: Part-Time
Primary Office Location: Somerville, NJ
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
PayLock provides various parking management services and is launching a new business line that will provide municipalities and universities with parking enforcement solutions and a digital parking permit platform. The HR Office Administrator will be tasked with the general administrative support functions in the day-to-day operation of the corporate office as well as assisting in human resource management, on-boarding, and leave management tasks. Candidates must have a passion for getting things done. Candidates must thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and be eager to learn and contribute to the team setting. If this sounds like you, then please contact us.
PayLock is a growing business that offers a suite of unique parking management products and services. PayLock solutions promote healthy parking environments with happier parking participants. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to make parking a better experience for motorists and parking professionals everywhere.
· Assist employees with payroll and benefit questions/issues, direct them to our payroll/HR vendor (PEO) and follow-up with them to close the loop and ensure solution.
· Maintain confidential filing of contracts, employee personnel records, workers' comp/auto insurance claims, etc.
· Scan & ship signed agreements and other correspondences to consultants, clients, candidates, employees & sub-contractors
· Manage inventory of and order break-room & stationery supplies.
· Work with landlord & property manager on all building maintenance issues.
· Complete initial on-boarding of new employees including set-up in payroll system, company intranet, collection of new hire agreements, filing of I-9 and creation of employee file. Complete this whether based remotely or in corporate office.
· Enroll new employees in Principal Long-term disability insurance
· Enroll new employees in AFLAC
· Reconcile AFLAC and Principal bills monthly.
· Complete monthly department expense reports and reconcile corporate card purchases made on behalf of the department
· Plan, coordinate, and execute annual events such as summer picnic and Holiday Gala.
· Arrange monthly employee birthday acknowledgements
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Creative problem solving
- Congenial interpersonal skills.
- Writing and presentation skills.
- Polished communication skills.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Fluid Adaptability.
- Honest, infallible integrity, punctual and dependable.
- Ambitious and decently autonomous.
Experience/ Education: An associate degree or equivalent from a 2 or 4-year college is required. Minimum of 2-4 years office administration, project management, or vendor management experience preferred or some combination of experience and education.
Transportation: Must live within a commutable distance of the corporate location and have reliable transportation to and from office.
Communication Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to compose reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Project Management Skills: Detail oriented and pro-active. Proficient at overcoming objections., Skilled in dealing personally and diplomatically with different personality types, cultures, and ethnicities.
Computer Skills: The Office Administrator will use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook frequently, as well as other business applications used to reconcile dept expenses, assist in project planning, on-boarding, research and communicate through business-related social networking, smart phone and other mobile technology.
Base Salary and Commission: $18-20 per hour Commensurate with Experience
Paid Time Off/Sick time
Part-time Position: 25 hours per week; 5 days a week
Sounds fantastic! So, what next?
If you like what you see, then step up and join our talented team. Drop us a line if you are this person! To apply, please email your resume through the link provided.
We look forward to hearing from you!
IPT LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, age, marital status, or disability.
NO RECRUITERS OR HEADHUNTERS PLEASE!
NOTE: Please allow us up to 2 weeks to receive and review your resume. If we are interested in having you come in for an interview, we will contact you. You do not need to call to verify we have your resume as ALL resumes get sent to our Hiring Manager.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Office Administration: 4 years (Required)
- Excel: 5 years (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- Somerville, NJ (Preferred)
- English (Required)