Junior Sales Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Explorica Boston
Explorica Boston urgently required following position for Junior Sales Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Sales Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Explorica Boston Jobs Details:
WorldStrides is North America’s largest and most trusted educational travel provider, helping more than 425,000 students and educators experience new destinations, cultures and languages in over 100 countries every year. We were founded in 1967 by a middle school social studies teacher, growing through the years to become a fully accredited institution operating travel programs for students at all stages of development. Today, WorldStrides and its family of brands offers industry-leading domestic, international, performing arts, sports, undergrad, postgrad and individual study abroad programs from more than 45 offices around the world. We are united by our commitment to educational excellence, offering a fun, casual work environment and excellent benefits.
The Junior Sales Analyst position for Explorica Inc. is responsible for the preparation and analysis of management and sales reports for all regions and divisions, tracking program success metrics, and mining sales analytics for insights. The Junior Sales Analyst supports the Marketing and Sales functions by providing analytical data and the interpretation of the data.
- Develops efficient reporting tools to support effective business decision making at all levels of the sales force. This position will deliver sales analyses, key metrics, dashboards, reports, and performance scorecards as required to meet business needs. In addition to maintaining routine reports and analyses, this position will need to respond to specific ad-hoc requests that come directly from Senior Sales Management.
- Provides analytic support and develops effective selling strategies to ensure optimal utilization resources and successful new initiatives.
- Accountable for developing and monitoring relevant sales force effectiveness metrics, conducting ongoing and ad hoc analyses, and providing actionable insights and recommendations to maximize the value of the sales force.
- Assist in commission calculations and develop reports to help communicate commission information and analysis to Senior Sales Management.
- The nature of this position is the expectation that the function works closely with all levels of management across functions as necessary.
- Bachelor Degree preferred in business, mathematics or computer science
- 1+ years of analytical experience that includes data analysis and reporting.
- Sales or travel Industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of one or more programming techniques such as Crystal Reports is a plus.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees including senior management.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage cross-functional projects.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic fast paced environment, with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability in taking initiative to proactively evaluate existing sales strategies and recommend changes, when appropriate.
Explorica is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time