Domestic Operations Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Transgroup Global Logistics Orlando
Transgroup Global Logistics Orlando urgently required following position for Domestic Operations Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Domestic Operations Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Transgroup Global Logistics Orlando Jobs Details:
- Interact with our customers in arranging their shipments, meeting customer service standards
- Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing the task at hand with outstanding integrity and pride.
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Prepare and send transportation quotes to customers
- Track and Trace files
- Manage daily workflow
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are in place and kept updated
- Network communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
- Escalation of problems to Management
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in domestic 3PL operations
- Show and event transportation management and or managing expedited shipment a plus
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills and get it done attitude
- Being able to work in a fast thinking and moving environment
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, and comprehend.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
About TransGroup Global Logistics
Our logistics expertise is a balanced cross-discipline of domestic, international and warehouse/distribution services, making TransGroup a true single-source transportation and logistics provider. Our "Customer Centric" approach, global reach and industry-leading software enable us to do just that. We partner with our clients to tailor and integrate logistics systems and solutions that deliver value across their entire enterprise.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Domestic Operations: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)