Dispatch Jobs Vacancy in Integrity Shuttle Dallas
Integrity Shuttle Dallas urgently required following position for Dispatch. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dispatch Jobs Vacancy in Integrity Shuttle Dallas Jobs Details:
Nature of the position: Provide exceptional customer service for all inquiries of our services. Receive and dispatch scheduled and unscheduled requests for van transports.
Scope of the position: Reports directly to Operations Support Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required: The appointed Customer Service/Dispatcher must meet the following qualifications:
· Excellent Communications skills over the phone, in person and written communication.
· Able to multi task in a fast-paced environment
· Software experience with Word, Excel and other applications necessary to perform daily operations
· Ability to communicate and work effectively with many personality types
· Able to communicate effectively with employees, other management personnel as appropriate, sister company employees, as well as CEO.
· Demonstrate professionalism and responsiveness with prospective clients and others who may communicate with company
· Ability to positively contribute to the Integrity culture
· Maintain a valid drivers license at all times
· Manage all incoming calls from internal and external potential clients, answering questions, providing resources and dispatching employees.
· Assist drivers with all request
· Dispatch Software data entry, spreadsheets, reporting analytics
· Assure that dispatch is timely and accurate for smooth transports
· Manage weather and traffic reports real time to assure quality performance metrics (OTP)
· Assist with new hire orientation and ongoing training
· Responsible for managing and mitigating client concerns thru exceptional customer service and escalating to Operations Support Manager, District Manager and/or CEO/Owner as necessary
· Responsively and professionally respond to all inquiries via phone/email
· Maintain excellent communication with CEO, District Manager, Operations support manager, Employee Relations Manager and employees
· Responsible for improving or maintaining the following metrics as defined and preparing reports
· On Call responsibilities
· Any other duty requested to maintain the operations of the business including van operation duties if needed.
· Able to work an average of 40+ hours per week
· Able to bend, stoop, sit and stand an average of 5 hours per day
· Able to lift 20 – 30 lbs
· Able to use tools necessary to perform the job
· Able to communicate effectively
· Maintain a valid Texas drivers license at all times
· Good driving record
· High School Diploma or GED
· Time Management skills
· Ability to multi task
· Ability to use computers, telephones, cell phones and other related equipment