Guest Relations Assistant Weekends Only Jobs Vacancy in Winchester Mystery House San Jose
Winchester Mystery House San Jose urgently required following position for Guest Relations Assistant Weekends Only. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Relations Assistant Weekends Only Jobs Vacancy in Winchester Mystery House San Jose Jobs Details:
Job Summary: We are seeking a friendly, organized guest relations assistant to join our growing team. In this position, you will answer guest questions, make future reservations for them and perform general office administration tasks. The ideal candidate will be committed to ensuring that guests experience maximum satisfaction, presenting an excellent image of Winchester Mystery House that leaves a lasting impression.
- Answer main phone line, route calls and answer any guest questions or concerns.
- Respond to guest inquiries via email, phone or mail
- Provide an outstanding guest experience
- Maintain and book tour times over the phone
- Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of reception experience (preferably 1 year in hospitality/tourism industry)
- 2 years of customer/guest relations experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (other languages is a plus)
- Highly organized, able to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite and all other relevant computer programs.
- Must be able to work weekends/holidays
- Weekends and Holidays: 8am-430pm
- After 90 days, you be eligible for complimentary tickets to our estate, and other local attractions
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your experience in hospitality/tourism industry, why you interesting in working for Winchester Mystery House, and why you would be a the best fit for the position.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- High school (Required)