Car Cleaner Jobs Vacancy in Hertz Rent Car Orlando International Airport
Hertz Rent Car Orlando International Airport urgently required following position for Car Cleaner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Car Cleaner Jobs Vacancy in Hertz Rent Car Orlando International Airport Jobs Details:
HERTZ IS HIRING CAR CLEANERS!
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2018
1:00PM – 4:00PM
HERTZ MAINTENANCE FACILITY
5400 BUTLER NATIONAL DR.
ORLANDO, FL 32812
As a Hertz Vehicle Service Attendant...
- You'll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 20 years of age; candidates subject to background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to work outside year-round
- Sufficient ability to read and speak the English language to understand highway traffic
CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.HERTZ.JOBS
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Orlando, FL (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)