Ready Mix Concrete Driver Jobs Vacancy in Cemstone Burnsville
Cemstone Burnsville urgently required following position for Ready Mix Concrete Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ready Mix Concrete Driver Jobs Vacancy in Cemstone Burnsville Jobs Details:
- Deliver ready-mixed concrete and other associated products to construction job sites within a reasonable proximity due to the perishability of ready-mixed concrete
- Perform pre-trip inspection of ready-mix truck pursuant to D.O.T. regulations
- Safely drive truck to job-site and arrive with the desired slump within customer or job specifications
- Upon arriving on job-site, safely maneuver truck in, add necessary ingredients and place chutes in preparation for discharge
- Complete all paperwork and collection of moneys if necessary
- Wash truck and perform post-trip inspection of truck pursuant to DOT regulations
- Valid Department of Transportation Certified Commercial Driver's License (Class B Minimum)
- Maintain driving record in accordance with Federal and State Motor Carrier regulations, and meet company policy requirements, including medical card
- High School Diploma and/or 1-3 months related experience and/or training
- Ability to handle money and make change
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English
- Maintain Department of Transportation Health Card
- This would be considered moderately strenuous work. These are various postures, movements, lifting, carrying, and push/pull requirements.
- Work outside approximately seventy percent (70%) of the time, and indoors approximately thirty percent (30%) of the time. The temperature range exposure is from -40 to 100+ degrees Fahrenheit depending upon the time of year. Other weather and environmental conditions that may persist are rain, snow, sleet, wind, high humidity, and often muddy or icy conditions on both roads and job-sites.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
Founded by the Becken family in 1927, Cemstone offers truly integrated and sustainable "concrete solutions" for its customers in the Upper Midwest and across the country. Building with the best begins with Cemstone s employees, products and services, and leaves customers feeling like they are a part of their team.
Cemstone owns and operates a network of ready-mix concrete plants and aggregate facilities, which offers a full line of premium ready-mixed concrete, decorative concrete, high performance concrete, aggregate products, concrete masonry units, brick and decorative stone. Cemstone also provides the leading professional grade supplies and materials through its network of Contractor Supply Stores.
Cemstone's fleet of first-class ready mix trucks and concrete booms deliver and place quality concrete for everything from residential driveways, to above grade walls in homes built with Insulating Concrete Form (ICF) technology, to high-rise commercial buildings and sports stadiums.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please apply online today. We are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.