Communications Branding Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Chicago
Boeing Chicago urgently required following position for Communications Branding Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications Branding Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Chicago Jobs Details:
The successful candidate will apply thorough communications knowledge to plan, research, organize, write, produce and disseminate information. The candidate must be a team player, self-starter, critical thinker, strategic planner and exceptional writer. Candidates must be able to establish priorities, maintain project schedules and manage a multi-faceted internal review process.
- Day to day work includes storytelling for this division using multiple communications platforms to engage employees in the IT&DA strategy, and favorably position Boeing externally.
- Collaboration with company leaders, technologists, and communications colleagues across the company to build communications plans that move employees to take action and raise the perception of Boeing as an IT leader throughout the world
- Participates in and leads elements of enterprise-wide projects, programs and teams
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Corporate Communications or other similar communications (i.e. Organizational Communications)
- Experience in a role that required writing and editing
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), as well as Acrobat Adobe Professional
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Boeing experience and knowledge of company process
- Experience in evaluating performance of Communications deliverables
- Experience leading and managing projects
- Experience writing in Associated Press (AP) style and creating communication plans
- Experience using video to tell stories, story development, on camera interviewing, shooting and editing video footage
- Experience in marketing, audience analysis, and key performance indicators for communications
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. Yes, 10 % of the Time COMMUNICATIONS Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company Arlington;Virginia;United States~Renton;Washington;United States~