Information Technology Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Consulting Services
Consulting Services urgently required following position for Information Technology Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Technology Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Consulting Services Jobs Details:
Our customer is searching for an Information Technology Specialist with at least 2-4 years of experience in IT field. Your responsibilities will be:
- Resolve technical issues related to office equipment, such as Laptop, PC, printers, projector, monitor and copy machines.
- Resolve software incidents related with email software, internet explorer, desktop operating systems and company software.
- Troubleshoot computer system outages, repairing and installing hardware parts, upgrading their capacity.
- Support company applications, web applications, corporate intranet and corporate public website.
- Support to Local Area Network (Wire and Wireless).
- Grant users access to company databases, data and systems.
- Monitor network performance; execute desktop and laptop maintenance tasks.
- Backing up and restoring company information
- Order, install and configure new software and hardware parts.
- Install and configure new technology equipment.
BS in Comp Science, Info Systems or related field.
Strong knowledge of:
- Practices and procedures of repairing microcomputers, computer networks, peripheral devices, cabling, and telecommunications equipment.
- Network and computer security practices.
- Networking, LANs & WANs, Midrange Systems Servers, PC’s and Printers.
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Linux and AS/400 systems.
- Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP, Routers and Firewalls.
- Word processing, Spreadsheet, database, website, and desktop publishing techniques.
- Excellent, demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with users.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines.