Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in First Horizon Memphis
First Horizon Memphis urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in First Horizon Memphis Jobs Details:
Provide general and clerical administrative support to an individual, or small group of individuals, relieving them of clerical, administrative, and business tasks. Works together with leaders and team leads in Centralized lending and closing areas to ensure efficient and smooth department administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
Calendar and Phone Management
- Manage Outlook calendar and phone
- Assist with the scheduling of all appointments, live meetings and video conferences
- Schedule meetings as needed and required
- Proactively manage schedule conflicts
- Assist with scheduling Monthly 1:1 with direct reports, staff meetings
- Contact management - maintain contacts on outlook and business card file
- Vacation schedule management
Travel & Expense Management
- Make all necessary travel arrangements
- Prepare file with all necessary materials needed for travel day before departure
- Submit and manage expenses monthly to insure timely payment of corporate card and reimbursement of monthly mileage and eligible expenses
- Maintain all department email distribution lists and organizational chart management
- Maintain filing system and contact information
- Liaison with internal partners for office and facilities issues
- Compose internal communications and client correspondence
- Onboarding of direct reports and their support staff (may include system access requests)
- Attend to all accounts payable/invoice requests in relation to department
- Project support as needed
- Download, review for accuracy, and assist in preparation of Bonefish reports and packages for leadership
- Prepare materials for internal meetings and presentations
- Assist in scheduling and preparation for internal staff and events for state-wide and regional area executives
- Ordering of office supplies and equipment through approved supplies requisition sources; coordinating repairs for office equipment; and mail sorting and distribution.
- Business continuity plan management
- Other duties as assigned
- Accurate keyboard, spelling and grammar skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite including Word, excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational and customer service – both internal and external skills.
- High school graduate required; Bachelor degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience required
- Fundamental knowledge of general banking operations preferred
- Ability to lift small packages for delivery
- Ability to manage and maneuver various pieces of small office equipment
- Work in a professional office environment