Director Affiliate Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Global Agora
Global Agora urgently required following position for Director Affiliate Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Affiliate Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Global Agora Jobs Details:
August 28, 2018
- Lead the publisher affiliate management team and publisher recruitment strategy to diversify the network and form strategic partnerships that stimulate network growth
- Develop and maintain the affiliate management business pipeline and recruitment strategy
- Lead strategic conversations with high profile strategic partners and present the value of our network and advertisers
- Mentor and provide professional guidance to the affiliate management team
- Lead our communication and training efforts surrounding new affiliate management
- Keep abreast of industry trends in the affiliate and media space
- Requires strong sales and affiliate management background
- Knowledge of publisher business models
- Requires an acute understanding of core online advertising revenue models (CPM, CPC, CPA)
- Familiarity with program management concepts, practices, and procedures
- Adept at prioritization of tasks and workload
- Knowledge of online performance marketing
Why Work For USM?
The heart of our company our team. We work hard, but we also make time for a little out of office fun. With offices in five locations, we’ve perfected interconnected culture spanning across our multiple work studios. From digital “coffee chats” to Friday Fun Days and week -long team building retreats, the Union Square Media team takes fun beyond the boundaries of their desks. We offer great benefits. There is no limit to your growth, just strong leaders who give you autonomy to excel and the ability to unleash your potential. Check us out!