Junior Architect Jobs Vacancy in New York Design Architects New York
New York Design Architects New York urgently required following position for Junior Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Architect Jobs Vacancy in New York Design Architects New York Jobs Details:
Project Architect Manager
- Bachelor of Architecture or Comparable Degree
- Minimum 5-10 years Post- Graduate experience in NYC Architectural Firm
- Must be capable of coordinating a complete set of construction documents for a small restaurant, retail, or residential project.
- Knowledge of space planning and design, as well as strong detailing and excellent Auto-Cad or Rev-It skills, including x-refs.
- Knowledge of NYC building codes & Zoning
- Ability to manage and direct drafters
- Strong organizational skills & detail-orientation
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Good command of English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Good communication skill and problem-solving ability;
- Proficient in related design software, such as Photoshop Sketch Up& Microsoft office;
- High sense of responsibility and good teamwork spirit.
- Proficiency in Revit a plus
- Hand drawing and design skills a plus
- Knowledge of other software and 3d programs a plus.
- Space planning and design, construction documents as well as strong detailing Auto-Cad or Rev-It
- Preparation of architectural contract drawings for purposes of bidding, landlord review and building department filing
- Coordination with client and project consultants including mechanical and electrical engineering, lighting, acoustical, structural and furniture consultants
- Review of shop drawings and specifications during project construction administration phase
- Site survey and drafting of existing building conditions.
- Preparation of administrative documents including meeting minutes, the scope of work description and punch lists.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 5 years (Required)
- Revit: 5 years (Required)
- Architecture: 5 years (Required)
- drafting: 5 years (Required)
- Autocad: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 75% (Required)