Customer Service And Account Sales Producer Jobs Vacancy in Allstate The Colony
Allstate The Colony urgently required following position for Customer Service And Account Sales Producer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service And Account Sales Producer Jobs Vacancy in Allstate The Colony Jobs Details:
Our agency is searching for a career minded, personable, detail oriented, and ethical professional to join our team.
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives to sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers.
This is a full time position that has a base salary, commission and bonuses with leads provided.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Call prospective customers via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Respond to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe.
- Explain our referral program to our clients while asking each customer for referrals.
- Treat each customer contact as an opportunity to both cross sell and up-sell financial products.
- Candidate must have their Property & Casualty Insurance license to sell auto and home insurance in the state of TX.
- Be a driven and goal-oriented individual
- Work well with other employees and is a team player
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive, resourceful, and coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be proficiency at multi-tasking, follow-up, and follow-thru.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Posses a career minded vision.
- Prior direct sales experience is required.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus.
If you are a motivated and competitive individual who wants to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.