Accounting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ofm Holly Springs
Ofm Holly Springs urgently required following position for Accounting Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ofm Holly Springs Jobs Details:
OFM, LLC is a private label wholesaler and distributor of high quality school and office furniture with our Corporate Headquarters located in Holly Springs, North Carolina. We are currently seeking a talented Accounting Specialist - AR to perform Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collection and other related responsibilities in the Accounting Department.
- Maintain and review aging report.
- Follow up past due accounts and identify bad debts for write-off recommendation.
- Generate and send customer statements.
- Conduct customer account reconciliation and analysis.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of customer’s credit application.
- Perform credit review and approve terms based on authority grid.
- Approve orders in excess of credit limit.
- Review and update customer’s credit limit.
- Process customer requests for credit limit increase.
- Handle credit references.
- Process credit memos for various customer programs.
- Assist in the preparation of rebate reports monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Dispute and research on deductions taken from payments and obtain backup documentation.
- Respond to queries from customers and other departments.
- Handle other projects and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Associates degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collection and general accounting.
- Competent knowledge in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and prioritize multiples demands at one time.
- Proactive and results driven.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)