Cas Installation And Service Supervisor Technician Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Phoenix
- Cas Installation And Service Supervisor Technician
- General Electric
- Phoenix AZ
- 29 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
General Electric Phoenix urgently required following position for Cas Installation And Service Supervisor Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cas Installation And Service Supervisor Technician Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Phoenix Jobs Details:
This position is responsible for the successful installation and servicing of GE Digital Mining Technology collision avoidance technology (CAS CAM, CAS CAM RF/TOF, CAS GPS) to light and heavy mining vehicles in various locations nationally and globally.
- Undertake installation, service and breakdown work to equipment on mobile mining vehicles
- Carry out in-house product repairs
- Drive EHS compliance and continual improvement towards safety
- Lead installation project teams to deliver quality and on time outcomes
- Liaise with clients to understand site requirements, support end users and provide updates whilst on site
- Complete all installation, service and repair documentation and records
- Instruct end users, installers and technical personnel
- Carry out new project scoping
- Assist with quoting on installation and service opportunities
- Undertake planning and preparation for installation and service projects
- Ensure a high standard of workmanship at all times.
- Maintain troubleshooting reports per project
- Identify potential product and service revenue opportunities
- Provide feedback to Product Manager/Service Manager/Technical Training Manager Trainer on product enhancement ideas and product related issues.
- Certificate IV or equivalent trade qualification with strong technical skills in electrical/auto electrical (Note: Trade qualifications may not apply for Americas. Applicants must provide documented proof of experience to a similar standard as set out above)
- Proven ability to read electrical schematics
Candidates must be prepared to undertake frequent domestic and international travel to service the requirements of the business for existing equipment installations and new projects.
A current driver’s license is required.
Rosters will vary as required by business needs.
- Experience working in the mining industry would be well regarded
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work to deliver to agreed schedules
- Demonstrated ability to supervise project teams to deliver quality outcomes on time.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships with customers and clearly articulate issues in written and verbal form
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to analyse problems and identify solutions
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office, tablets and a variety of applications
- Committed to working safely and ensuring compliance with policy and operating requirements on GE and customer sites.
- Eligible to obtain relevant visas to travel to and work in, a range of countries across Africa, Papua New Guinea, South East Asia and Americas (North, Central and South).
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Arizona, California, Utah; Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Yuma
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.