Bilingual Creative Video Producer Branded Jobs Vacancy in Buzzfeed Los Angeles
Buzzfeed Los Angeles urgently required following position for Bilingual Creative Video Producer Branded. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bilingual Creative Video Producer Branded Jobs Vacancy in Buzzfeed Los Angeles Jobs Details:
BuzzFeed is looking for a Bilingual Creative Video Producer to join the branded Creative team in Los Angeles. This content creation role will work closely with the wider team to develop BuzzFeed content for advertising partners.
We're looking for an energetic and inspired individual who loves creating exciting branded work. Our growing team is at the forefront of an incredibly exciting global shift in advertising, and we're looking for forward-thinking people who will help us jump to the next level. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks to special events and screenings.
- Write, produce, edit, and direct exciting and shareable, low-touch branded BuzzFeed videos. We're talking about stuff like this ( https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedVideo/videos/209063693212463/ ) and this ( https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedAnimals/videos/1965568606798458/ ).
- Contribute to Creative meetings and brainstorm sessions
- Develop new Creative offerings
- Pitch ideas, both internally and directly to clients — This could include writing a formal pitch, or verbally bringing your idea to life in an in-person meeting.
- Work closely with our Sales and Client Service Management teams to ensure the brand's needs are met through clear and open communication
- Work on deadlines across multiple teams to deliver work that exceeds expectations every time
We're looking for someone who has 2–3 years of experience writing and producing content online and is comfortable writing and speaking English and Spanish. The ideal candidate also has 3-5 years of experience with all forms of video production and equally proficient with a DSLR as a mobile phone. You should have a strong drive and be able to make content independently, regardless of the tools you are provided with.
Have you worked at an agency and want to branch out? Done some editorial work and want to switch over to branded? This position is for you! Working on BuzzFeed's branded team means you will write and produce a lot of content across a wide range of topics — from food to fashion to culture to comedy to music to travel — but we are particularly interested in people who love a good challenge. We partner with a lot of big clients, and need someone who can synthesize their needs while also creating amazing content.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Interested candidates should include the following when applying:
- Your résumé
- A couple of short paragraphs on why you're an awesome fit for this role
- Writing samples, examples of video content you've produced and links to published works
- Any relevant links showcasing your portfolio of work (whether it be professional or personal website/blog, Instagram, Twitter, Vine RIP etc.)
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!