Marketing Media Buyer Jobs Vacancy in Ifocus Marketing Overland Park
Ifocus Marketing Overland Park urgently required following position for Marketing Media Buyer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Media Buyer Jobs Vacancy in Ifocus Marketing Overland Park Jobs Details:
At iFocus, you’re not just working for a digital marketing company – you’re building the cornerstone blocks of your career with your co-workers right beside you, supporting you and cheering you on. See, we don’t call ourselves the iFocus Family for nothing. Sure, we value all the important stuff that makes a good employee – hard work, ambition, ingenuity, etc. But we also care about our employees as people, and strive to see them succeed. iFocus is a place for you to grow and thrive in your career, to learn new skills, to collaborate with like-minded individuals, and to truly make a positive impact on our portfolio of high-profile local and national clients.
As a marketing media buyer, you will:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans based on the needs and goals of the individual client
- Foster and grow vendor relationships, with a particular emphasis on working closely with our dedicated Google agency team to maintain our Google Premier Partner status
- Manage budgets of varying sizes and maintain projects and tasks so that they’re on time, on budget, and on strategy
- Analyze current and emerging marketing tactics and trends to fuel innovative, cutting-edge strategies that garner results
- Compile data across multiple platforms, create regular reports, and provide in-depth analyses of marketing campaigns using metrics that are compelling to the client
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships, both internally and at the client level
We’re looking for someone who’s hungry to grow and has crazy-precise attention to detail; someone who would consider themselves a go-getter; someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and who finds joy in analyzing data; and, most importantly, someone who has a passion for marketing. If you think you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you!
This full-time, salaried position will be compensated commensurate with your experience and skillset. You’ll also be eligible for a variety of full benefits packages, including vision and dental insurance. Other perks include three weeks of paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) enrollment with company matching, a flexible and casual work environment, team bonding events (axe throwing,
anyone?), constant opportunities to learn new skills, and so much more!
Join our team as we continue to help our clients move #iFocusForward.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Strategy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Overland Park, KS (Required)