Junior Social Analyst Mccann Jobs Vacancy in Worldgroup Careers New York
Worldgroup Careers New York urgently required following position for Junior Social Analyst Mccann. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Social Analyst Mccann Jobs Vacancy in Worldgroup Careers New York Jobs Details:
Junior Social Analyst
New York City, NY
We are looking for a Junior Social Analyst to join our team here in NYC. This person will tap into the social ecosystem around key Beauty and QSR clients to help drive major social media initiatives through analytics, listening, research and reporting.
You will be essential to the continued success of our creative work which is fully integrated across experiential, social, digital and traditional.
What you will do…
- Perform community conversation audits across client’s owned social media channels to identify key themes, audience sentiment, share of voice, customer interactions, trend opportunities and content creation ideas.
- Use social listening to provide market analysis across client competitors, influencers and fan conversations in the space.
- Develop insights and recommendations from social listening to help inform broader brand marketing strategy and direction.
- Establish system of real time conversation monitoring to support relevant content opportunities.
- Pull and analyze campaign reports leveraging current social media publishing tools (Curalate, Sprinklr, Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/YouTube insights).
- Partner with agency teams to dive deeper into multi-channel campaign recaps to glean actionable insights and share learnings with internal teams.
Who you will be…
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 1+ years related social analytics experience
- Experience with data analysis and reporting working in a marketing department/agency setting
- Experience working with Excel
- Social listening platform power user
McCann New York is the headquarters of McCann Worldwide, one of the world's largest advertising agency networks with operations in over 120 countries. The agency opened in 1912 with Truth Well Told as its founding - and enduring - creative philosophy. As we have enhanced this strategy-based creative approach to keep it relevant in today’s multichannel brand communications world, we have strengthened our ability to unearth consumer insights, highlight behavioral brand truths, and create innovative multiplatform experiences that help our clients’ brands play a meaningful role in consumers’ lives.
McCann is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer
Participant in E-Verify