Pharmaceutical Sales Minneapolis Jobs Vacancy in Amas Pharmaceuticals Minneapolis
Amas Pharmaceuticals Minneapolis urgently required following position for Pharmaceutical Sales Minneapolis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharmaceutical Sales Minneapolis Jobs Vacancy in Amas Pharmaceuticals Minneapolis Jobs Details:
Amas Pharmaceuticals is an ultra-efficient pharmaceutical drug wholesaler and distributor expanding across the United States. Based in New Jersey, we are focused on independent, long-term care, institutional, mail order, and community health system pharmacies. Our unique business model enables Amas to help pharmacies lower their cost of goods and run more efficiently and our VAWD-accredited warehouse and distribution system provides next-day delivery and excellent service.
The title of this role is Vice President of Sales. The role is commission-based, business-to-business sales role that provides UNCAPPED commissions and HUGE earning potential. It requires excellent communication skills and dogged determination.
- Develop and guide sales effort and programs to meet company goals.
- Develop and manage customer relationships across the business.
- Provide the management of Amas pharmaceuticals sound business advice to develop the market and increase the market share of its products.
- Ensure sales and payment performance goals are set and met.
- Represent Amas pharmaceuticals to the public, key stakeholders and business partners.
- Support the organizations strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Reports to the assigned management personnel.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting.
- Abide by all State and Federal laws and Corporate guidelines.
The Vice President of Sales will call on pharmacies with the goal of having each targeted pharmacy in your geography buy from Amas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Life Sciences, or related field.
- Pharmacist, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sales, or health system experience is preferred
- 2+ years related work experience in the medical/pharmacy/biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Long Term Care, independent pharmacy or institutional pharmacy experience is preferred
- Able to accurately communicate product and pricing information
- Demonstrated leadership and excellence in the Life Sciences industry
- Demonstrates the ability to cultivate relationships with those accounts or individuals that are anticipated to become future key contacts; serves as a trusted advisor and true business partner, develops solutions that grow business – driving impact beyond one’s sphere of influence.
- Proactively identifies obstacles that are not obvious to others and works to overcome them.
This position is 100% commission based. We have implemented an “Incentive Compensation Plan” which has the key features of the compensation program for eligible Independent Contractors. The Independent Contractors have no vested or contractual rights to any base salary. The award and payments of incentives and compensation is always subject to Amas Pharmaceuticals management’s sole discretion. Amas will issue IRS Form 1099 for income reporting to the IRS.
The Independent Contractor is free to perform work at whichever location (including their home) that is convenient for him or her at his or her time schedules to complete the assigned work. Further, the manner and method in which the independent contractor performs the work is entirely up to the Independent Contractor.