Client Tester Jobs Vacancy in Pixelberry Studios Mountain View
Pixelberry Studios Mountain View urgently required following position for Client Tester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Tester Jobs Vacancy in Pixelberry Studios Mountain View Jobs Details:
Pixelberry Studios brings innovation to mobile games and we could use some extra hands! We are seeking for a full-time contractor to work onsite at our Mountain View office for 40-60 hours per week depending on work load. This is a 6-month contracting position with the opportunity contract extension and/or converting to permanent hire.
You will be working with the QA Client Functionality team to create and follow test plans, perform ad-hoc, creative, and structured testing on the functionality of mobile applications. Our ideal candidate should have knowledge in testing applications on iOS and Android devices, and possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
Given our small-studio format, you might find yourself wearing a variety of hats; candidates should be open and eager to learn new skills.
- Familiarity with the mechanics of playing mobile games on iOS and Android devices in order to test and report bugs.
- Comfortable with working with spreadsheets and organizational software.
- Proficient in English.
- Willingness to work under direction, with a team, and independently.
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and prioritize effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
- Technical proficiency (some computer science coursework is a plus, but not necessary).
- A current resume and a cover letter, highlighting QA Game Testing or other relevant work experiences.
- At the end of the cover letter, answer the following question: What is your favorite video game of all time and why? Be as specific as possible. Two sentences or less responses will not be accepted.
Candidates without the above materials will not be considered.
Pixelberry is a studio in Mountain View, CA dedicated to creating story games with heart. Many members of our team have worked together in the mobile space for over a decade. Our Top 25 app, Choices: Stories You Play, is a narrative game played by millions of players around the world.
None of this would be possible without a tight-knit team of eager, passionate, and talented minds. At Pixelberry, we do what we love, and we love what we get to do. The entire company laughs through lunch together daily, lines up for movie field trips on opening day, and plays board games late into the night. And the first time you get a thank-you message from a troubled teen player or their mother telling you that your game literally saved their life, you’ll know that you haven’t just found a job. You’ve found a purpose.
- Relaxed, open office environment
- Free food and snacks
- Work from home Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Board game nights, movie field trips, and murder mystery parties!
- That warm fuzzy feeling that you’re not just making a difference at a company, but in the lives of people all over the world