Administrative Professional Corporate Services Jobs Vacancy in Alixpartners New York
Alixpartners New York urgently required following position for Administrative Professional Corporate Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Professional Corporate Services Jobs Vacancy in Alixpartners New York Jobs Details:
Administrative Professional – Corporate Services
In this integral role on AlixPartners’ Corporate Services team, you will directly support multiple consulting professionals on our Turnaround and Restructuring Services team. Responsibilities include coordinating deadlines, analyzing and handling sensitive information, and playing a critical role in handling confidential information requests.
The Administrative Professional role is a full-time position. The role is located in New York, NY and reports to the Director of Office Management and Facilities - Americas and Asia. Paid relocation is not available for this position.
This role is expected to be at the Associate level, internally.
- Manage complex calendaring, prepare business and some personal travel itineraries, process expense reports and time reporting.
- Ability to anticipate needs, prioritize responsibilities, effectively handle calendar conflicts and proactively manage schedule changes.
- Handle sensitive and urgent information from clients, exercise judgment in responding to unique and urgent situations, as well as in managing and reporting outstanding requests.
- Strategically and effectively coordinate with both internal and external constituents.
- Balance multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, urgency, political impacts and other linkage. Assimilate unfamiliar issues rapidly and anticipate/resolve potential problems.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree(s) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ executive assistance experience required; experience with a professional services firm strongly preferred.
- Exhibit sound judgment to make decisions on sensitive issues, as well as ability to work with confidential documents and information.
- Excellent common sense and judgment.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, while maintaining an executive presence, in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, while meeting deadlines and responding to urgent situations, as required.
- Strong typing and word processing skills utilizing Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced office environment and be physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a competitive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
In today’s fast-paced global market timing is everything. You want to protect, grow or transform your business. To meet these challenges, we offer clients small teams of highly qualified experts with profound sector and operational insight. Our clients include corporate boards and management, law firms, investment banks, investors and others who appreciate the candor, dedication and transformative expertise of our teams. We will ensure insight drives action at that exact moment that is critical for success. When it really matters.www.alixpartners.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.