Facilities Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Smartlabs Cambridge
Smartlabs Cambridge urgently required following position for Facilities Operations Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Smartlabs Cambridge Jobs Details:
The Facilities & Operations Coordinator enables and facilitates the operation of the assigned business units (Facilities & Operations). The Facilities & Operations Coordinator works closely with the Operations Team and supports various activities making sure that things run smoothly behind the scenes. The Facilities & Operations Coordinator role is an administrative and support function that reports directly to the Associate Director of Administration and Executive Services.
- Through the use of project management software, provide support to departmental projects to ensure that schedules are met, especially when opening a new location.
- Understand the departments’ priorities and keep track of each unit’s deadlines to make the information transparent and accessible.
- Monitor and manage the Facilities & Operations’ department information to meet company goals. Keep the departments’ information up to date and accurate by documenting decisions or changes made, project plans, write and distribute meeting minutes, etc.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures. Developing and maintaining company communication protocols, updating database for projects status (Wrike).
- Schedule meetings and calls for Facilities & Operations team.
- Ensure department documents and information (SOPs, Service Level Documents, and operations policies,) are stored and updated in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Organize existing digital files per SmartLabs policies and style guidelines.
- Ensure that changes to documents are communicated and implemented in accordance with company standards.
- Assimilation of site-specific operational reports and data to prepare information for the Associate Director of Facilities and Operations.
- Build and maintain strong departmental relationships through regular meetings and communications with the different teams.
- Develop and propose opportunities for improvements.
- Provide support and guidance to internal team to achieve performance targets
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project management, or finance is preferable.
Knowledge & Experience
- Administrative support experience is required (2+ years).
- Knowledge of Project Management practices is required with experience working with project management software.
- Experience in procurement and vendor management.
- Experience working in a Facilities and/or Operations department is desirable.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and interest in promoting a good environment and promoting our community initiatives and events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work flexibly to accommodate changing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Autodesk (i.e. Revit) products.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a busy team.
- An excellent team player, showing flexibility and a responsive attitude to team/individual tasks.
- Ability to deal tactfully with sensitive or confidential information.
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve.
- Amazing Paid Time Off & Paid sick time!
- SmartLabs will cover all your monthly premium costs for Medical, Dental and Vision insurances for you and your family.
- SmartLabs will pay for your Life insurance in case of a fatality.
- SmartLabs will also provide you with a Health Reimbursement Arrangements HRA account of up to $6,750 per year for your family and your health expenses.
- SmartLabs provides its employees with a 401K platform where you will be able to transfer any funds you have or start saving for your retirement.
- Paid Parental leave up to 16 weeks over the first 24 weeks of a newborn baby or an adopted child.
- Snacks, Thursday's Happy hour, Bio-Tech Tuesdays and many other fun activities that will be available to you.