Student Services Program Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Greenville Technical College Greenville
Greenville Technical College Greenville urgently required following position for Student Services Program Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Student Services Program Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Greenville Technical College Greenville Jobs Details:
For Staff Positions - If you are applying for a position that requires a degree and/or certificate, an official transcript will be required when you begin employment.
***International transcripts must be evaluated through World Education Services***
If you are applying for a position that requires current Licensures/Certificates- a copy must be submitted along with your on-line application. Official current licensures/certificates will be required when you begin employment.
Please feel free to submit any electronic documents with your on-line application as an attachment.
In this challenging role, you will support the Campus Life/Student Activities department at Greenville Technical College. Duties may include any or all of the following:
- Responsible for the strategic leadership and day-to-day operations of Student Life on campus. General oversight of all student activities on campus and activities/events on the satellite campuses, advising of the Student Government Association and the Greenville Tech Ambassadors, and responsibility for advising and management of student clubs and organizations.
- Develop, coordinate, and assess a comprehensive student activities/life program of educational, recreational, social, and cultural activities to appeal to a diverse audience at the college and in the community. Lead collaborative, strategic, and tactical planning efforts with other areas of the campus community that result in student life initiatives to support the college mission, vision, and strategic goals.
- Develop and effectively manage the student program budget within available resources. Prepare, track, and coordinate budget and expenditures for the Student Government Association and the Student Clubs/Organizations.
- Recruit and provide leadership for a diverse Student Government Association group and the Greenville Tech Ambassadors group. Work cooperatively with other campus entities to design and implement development programs/classes to assist student leaders in gaining the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform leadership functions.
- Work cooperatively with other campus entities to develop, establish, and maintain student clubs and organizations to meet the diverse needs of the college and community.
- Compile and analyze data related to student participation and program evaluation. Develop organizational work processes which facilitate attainment of established program goals and objectives.
- Promote effective relationships between department and campus units and with external communities. Perform other duties, as directed.
Bachelor's degree + 2 yrs experience in student services programs.
- Master's degree in Student Affairs, Higher Education, Leadership or a related field.
- Three years similar or related experience in coordinating student activities programming with demonstrated leadership experience.
- Able to plan, organize, and implement appropriate activities within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Experience in a two year college setting desired.