Assistant Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vip Systems Austin
Vip Systems Austin urgently required following position for Assistant Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vip Systems Austin Jobs Details:
We are hiring a self-motivated Project Manager. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with the clients and management to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job requires some overtime hours and travel, especially around end-of-project deadlines. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
Role and Responsibilities
- Meet with clients and attend coordination meetings to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Communicate with senior PM and management the scheduling and needs of the projects.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Submit daily progress reports to Senior PM
- Forecast material and manpower needed.
- Effectively communicate with Foreman and sub contractors
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1 years’ experience in project management
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of software, collaboration and time management tools
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Basic understanding of PM process and methodologies
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Working knowledge of Bluebeam, Adobe PDF, or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office suite of software: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.: 1 year (Required)
- Bluebeam, Adobe PDF, or the equivalent.: 1 year (Required)
- Process improvement and inventory control: 1 year (Required)