Manager Education Curriculum Jobs Vacancy in Kronos Incorporated Indianapolis
Kronos Incorporated Indianapolis urgently required following position for Manager Education Curriculum. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Education Curriculum Jobs Vacancy in Kronos Incorporated Indianapolis Jobs Details:
Essential Functions include, but not limited to:
- Leads, manages, and measures critical training projects that result in iterative, innovative, and scalable training processes and agile, rapid development methods producing timely, cost effective learning to support organization expansion in product offerings, revenue and impact
- Mitigate risks, resolve issues, facilitate team and project communication
- Develop and deliver presentations on findings, data and project updates
- Track projects, and provide visibility to cost, schedule, and performance
- Independently evaluate processes, identify problems, assess roles/responsibilities, and develop process improvement strategies to enhance the delivery of programs and efficiency of the team
- Build relationships and cross-functional communication channels that promote proactive, open interactions and continuous feedback throughout the organization
- Hire, onboard, and manage direct report(s), providing coaching to improve performance and drive adherence to WFR process and best practices creating a culture of highly engaged employees through development, clear directions, and continued improvement. Available after hours to support our global teams, as needed
- Advocate for Kronos, Workforce Ready, training, customers, partners and employees in interactions
- Bachelor's degree in related field like Project Management, Instructional Design, Education; minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PMP certification is preferred, but not required
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with conflicting priorities and urgency
- Able to work independently to ensure program outcomes are reached
- Ability to analyze and present data to ignite action, track and evaluate operational effectiveness, and identify and mitigate risks
- Outstanding organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal skills that build relationships at all levels across the organization with a high capacity for influence, collaboration, and consensus
- Thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, entrepreneurial, tech-minded environment with a matrix reporting structure consistently managing and executing under tight deadlines on multiple, critical projects and priorities simultaneously
- Lifelong learner that seizes opportunities for continued personal and professional growth with a passion for helping others, current training trends and adult learning methodology
- Proven ability to lead in a cross-cultural, remote environment with customers and team dispersed globally
EEO StatementKronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.