Receptionist Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in Prelude Fertility Inc Houston
Prelude Fertility Inc Houston urgently required following position for Receptionist Scheduler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in Prelude Fertility Inc Houston Jobs Details:
Piney Point Surgery Center is an ASC located in Houston that performs IVF and GYN-related procedures. PPSC has two OR rooms and two procedures rooms. We have a busy schedule and we are dedicated to giving the best possible service to our patients! We are currently looking for someone who would be interested in working in a team environment, someone interested in providing superior customer service and someone who can keep up with a busy, changing, surgical schedule. In this position you may be our first contact with the patient and will be the first impression that the patient may have about the service they will receive.
If you are upbeat and positive with an ability to take direction, communicate effectively and schedule for a multi-physician, multi-room facility, then this may be just the place for you! The schedule will be Monday-Friday form 9am to 6PM.
The Receptionist attends to visitor and responds to inquiries over the phone and in-person in accordance with Prelude's standards and expectations of patient care, including verifying schedules with physicians, preparing charts packets. processing payments and daily reporting of balances.
Skills and Duties:
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations. Additional languages preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to communicate with patients of all age ranges served in the facility.
- Participates in continuing education.
- Demonstrates ability to utilize and recognize channels of communication. Demonstrates the ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships with patients, coworkers, and other health team members.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent. Some college preferred
- Medical Terminology Preferred
- Two Years experience, preferably in medical office setting
- Typing and Computer experience required. Experience with Scheduling programs, word processing programs
Receptionist Scheduler Shmg Jobs Vacancy in Stamford Hospital . Stamford Hospital opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Receptionist Scheduler Shmg position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 13 Nov, 2018. JOB SUMMARY: The Receptionist/Scheduler will provide the full scope of reception and administrative office support services to the practice. MAJOR... ... Continue reading -->
Administrative Coordinator Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in Center For Autism And Related Disorders Inc Fremont. Center For Autism And Related Disorders Inc Fremont opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Administrative Coordinator Scheduler position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 28 Nov, 2018. Act as the receptionist for the satellite office and maintain a warm and welcoming environment (answering phones, greeting patients, etc.).... ... Continue reading -->
Office Scheduler Part Time Temporary Jobs Vacancy in San Jose State University San Jose. San Jose State University San Jose opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Office Scheduler Part Time Temporary position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 15 Oct, 2018. Assists and responds to the CAPS general email account in the absence of receptionist. Provides back-up assistance/coverage for receptionist, office coordinator... ... Continue reading -->
Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in Mercy Health St. Louis. Mercy Health St. Louis opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Scheduler position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 08 Oct, 2018. Develops and implements programs, policies and procedures to improve quality of surgery scheduling and actively participates in scheduler meetings.... ... Continue reading -->
Medical Office Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Premise Health Stateline. Premise Health Stateline opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Medical Office Receptionist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 12 Dec, 2018. Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler. We have an opening for a Full-Time Medical Office Receptionist to work... ... Continue reading -->