Insider Threat Department Head Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase New York
Morgan Chase New York urgently required following position for Insider Threat Department Head. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Insider Threat Department Head Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase New York Jobs Details:
- Lead an ongoing refinement of the enterprise-wide Insider Threat program
- Align and socialize program governance model across multiple stakeholders, senior managers, and executives.
- Provide strategic direction in managing a program with multiple workstreams
- Act as a Thought Leader to drive problem solving and identify business solutions
- Drive cutting-edge technology innovation in order to keep pace with the need for dynamic change in the methods and techniques for monitoring and analyzing the behavior of individuals
- Enforce governance structure, project management discipline and drive execution
- Enhance and manage detailed project plans, including definition of roles, responsibilities and milestones
- Present structured senior management updates, including but not limited to summarizing activities related to program timeline and deliverables
- Refine program reporting and tracking documentation, including multiple work streams and projects across functions
- Determine the scope of any new efforts, direct the strategic thinking, and develop an approach and structure to the analysis required to achieve key deliverables within initiatives
- Strong attention to detail as part of overall program management support with ability to “dive into details” as necessary
- 10+ years relevant work experience in leading a professional business analyst/project management team. Experience in designing, implementing and managing complex enterprise-wide risk/security initiatives.
- Experience in insider threat, people risk, and/or conduct risk program management preferred
- Insight/expertise in behavioral risk analysis, understanding concealed behavior techniques is highly desired
- Proven experience with program and project management processes; including project planning, issue management, risk management, resource tracking and management score-carding
- Large scale program management, including an understanding of how to leverage tools and process methodology, and readiness disciplines, for large scale initiatives
- Must be able to handle high level of pressure associated with complex project and program in demanding customer environment. Must be confident and experienced with handling communication with senior level engagement
- Experience in strategic initiatives, delivering results and change management
- Independent thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Problem-Solving Skills: research, gather, arrange, compile, summarize and evaluate data in recommending solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and influence skills with all levels of organization.
- Ability to influence people who do not report to you to assist you in completing projects
- Ability to create effective presentations using PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree and/or Master's degree in Business, Mathematics, or Statistics highly preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, Vision, and MS Project
- PMI Certification a plus