Digital Content Editor Jobs Vacancy in Northpage Southbury
Northpage Southbury urgently required following position for Digital Content Editor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Content Editor Jobs Vacancy in Northpage Southbury Jobs Details:
NorthPage is looking to hire outstanding digital content editors to join the Digital Operations team. The Digital Content Editor will be responsible for the review of all content and client deliverable output. Additionally, they will identify opportunities where the customer experience can be enhanced and be responsible for testing and quality assurance of high-profile, interactive campaigns and initiatives. The candidate will play an integral role in how the final product is received by customers.
On a day-to-day basis, they will identify, analyze, and document problems with function, output, layout, and content. A strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential. They will work with top-notch technical teams and digital marketing experts to create an end-to-end test plan and successfully execute, ensuring all objectives are met as expected including functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and standardized consistency.
NorthPage is a small, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company looking for high performers. You will be part of a small group of highly talented individuals paving the path to grow new products at NorthPage by combining great digital marketing with the use of technology and data.
- Analyzes / understands customer needs and makes recommendations to support, influence, and enhance output and content
- Research, develop, and enhance digital marketing content
- Work with cross-functional teams to support and grow the vision, goals, and continuous improvement processes
- Partner with Digital Operations, R&D, Sales, and Marketing teams to develop and deliver technical and non-technical enhancements and innovations
- Effectively understand and coordinate cross-functional collaboration requirements to deliver key projects and initiatives
- Develop and deliver clear communication to business partners
- Assist in digital marketing best practices repository creation
- Support continuous improvement while working to deadlines, standards, and SLA's
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate, document, and enhance output to ensure deliverables are of high quality and free of defects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Customer focused
- Strong experience with continuously improving and enhancing systems and processes
- Working knowledge of digital marketing (ecommerce, SEO, email, mobile and social)
- Be organized, methodical, and have strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Creative and analytical thinker who can provide concise feedback and ensure ongoing quality improvement
- Managing work under extreme time pressure and quality standards
- Finding ways to make bigger contributions over time
- Balancing priorities across projects
- Independent and reliable
- Working knowledge of web languages, content management, web development and web analytics is a plus but not mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products – specifically PowerPoint & Excel
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience