Supplier Development Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Itc Inc Mossville
Itc Inc Mossville urgently required following position for Supplier Development Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supplier Development Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Itc Inc Mossville Jobs Details:
Primary job focus will be on fabrication commodities for large engines. This will include robust APQP application and execution on New Product Introduction and Sourcing changes. This person will manage the APQP activities and supplier development from project inception through PPAP approval resulting in a successful launch to production.
Robust execution of APQP for New Product Introduction and supplier source changes resulting in successful launches while achieving the highest levels of quality.
Execution of APQP Processes on various NPI and sourcing changes. Managing various parts in various stages of the APQP process on a daily basis. Detailed collaboration with Engineering and supplier. Supplier visits for process development, process audits, APQP conformance and PPAP completion.
- Bachelors degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or similar field or equivalent industry experience is required
- At least 3 years of experience in the manufacturing industry is desired
- Knowledge and demonstrated application of APQP Knowledge and demonstrated application of PPAP requirements and approval process
- Strong blueprint reading and GD&T is required
- Experience with Process Failure Mode Effect and Analysis Process control Process capability is desired
- Engineering or manufacturing background and familiarity with manufacturing processes is desired
- Knowledge of shop operations is desired
- Analytical, problem solving, and project leadership skills
- High energy and a demonstrated ability to implement and get results are essential
- Strong ability to handle a high workload and manage priorities is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be self-directed, self-starter, and be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Must enjoy working in a team environment, and have strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to work with enterprise-wide program managers and project leads
- Travel up to 25%.