Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Informa Business Intelligence Icon Advisory Group Dallas
Informa Business Intelligence Icon Advisory Group Dallas urgently required following position for Auditor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Informa Business Intelligence Icon Advisory Group Dallas Jobs Details:
Auditor| Informa Financial Intelligence - ICON Advisory Group - Dallas, TX
Informa Financial Intelligence is currently seeking a talented Auditor to support ICON Advisory Group. We are an expanding global business, offering excellent opportunities for a career-driven professional looking to establish a successful career in a market leading and ever-growing company. There has never been a more exciting time to join Informa. Informa Business Intelligence, part of the wider Informa group, is an FTSE 100 global digital publishing company providing market intelligence, news and analysis, bespoke consulting services, industry eventsand specialist online training to millions of customers worldwide.
- Review configuration in company’s proprietary pricing engine to ensure it accurately represents lender’s pricing method
- Complete audits per committed audit schedule
- Correspond with lenders to ensure an accurate understanding ofpricingmethod
- Review pricing outputs for accuracy
- Review lender deliverables to ensure accurate and timely service
- Profile new lenders, channels, products, and adjustments for entry intopricingsystem
- Collaborate with team members to maintain overall accuracy and timeliness of pricing related data
- Experience in mortgage pricing or Secondary Marketing with specific and detailed working knowledge of agency guidelines, rate sheet pricing, and LLPAs
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- High comfort level and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Access
- Team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Required experience: Mortgage Pricing: 3 years
Informa’s Business Intelligence division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment. BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within five core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Maritime & Law and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Informa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work-Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer days
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- 4 weeks of parental leave
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- mortgage secondary marketing: 1 year (Preferred)