Content Specialist Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Internet Brands San Diego
Internet Brands San Diego urgently required following position for Content Specialist Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Specialist Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Internet Brands San Diego Jobs Details:
The Social Media Content Specialist works with the Social Media Specialists and Client Services Manager to develop social programs and content for iMatrix clients. The role requires the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and initiatives while maintaining a positive attitude and energy.
The Social Media Content Specialist will serve as a full time community manager for 8+ brands, including monitoring all social properties, creating unique, engaging content and responding to client inquiries regarding their social media service. This includes reviewing and preparing content and coordinating production deadlines for social media marketing efforts. The Social Media Content Specialist must have strong creative and professional writing skills and a working knowledge of the latest trends and changes in social media. The Social Media Content Specialist will work with internal teams and clients on a daily basis to ensure expectations are met.
- Find or create content for multiple social media platforms across different industry verticals.
- Measure and optimize content based on analytics.
- Respond to clients regarding social media content and postings.
- Find and implement new social strategies, tools and tactics as they develop.
- Become fully immersed in the brand and culture of each client vertical.
- Work closely with the Social Media Specialists to ensure posts are posted properly and to maximize engagement.
- Organize content review meetings with management to ensure content is evaluated prior to posting to client websites.
- Host monthly social media webinars for clients.
- Perform continuous industry research to ensure iMatrix is compliant with social media standards and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in social media required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must be familiar with the business applications of social media platforms, including; Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Self-starter. Must ask questions and learn new skills quickly on the job.
- Driven, team player motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities.
- Must be a Microsoft Office pro (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel) and be familiar with major social media platforms. Familiarity with HootSuite, Photoshop, and basic HTML a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Downers Grove, Email Coordinator, Campaign Coordinator, Email Campaign, Email Marketing, Planning, Brand Strategy, Business, Chicago, Internet, Web, Jobs