Key Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Advantech Milpitas
Advantech Milpitas urgently required following position for Key Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Advantech Milpitas Jobs Details:
About Advantech (www.advantech.com)
Advantech, the global leading Embedded Platform Hardware provider, has been an innovator in the development and manufacturing of high-quality, high-performance embedded solutions in the industrial computing and automation markets since 1983.
For over thirty years, Advantech has been refining what is possible in the ePlatform services market, offering comprehensive system integration hardware, software, customer-driven service, and global logistics support. Advantech cooperates closely with our partners to help provide complete solutions for a wide array of applications across a diverse range of industries.
Key Account Manager
Seeking a Northern Californian Remote Employee
We currently have an opening for a highly motivated and seasoned Key Account Manager focused on servicing Advantech’s existing and future clients with embedded computing product and supply chain service needs. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, hungry and technical, exhibiting the ability to hunt and drive new opportunities. The candidate will manage existing key accounts and be required to identify and review engineering specifications, coordinate and propose product solutions, negotiate sales and service contracts while interfacing with OEM customers.
Being customer centric and service minded is key. We want someone with a passion for understanding our customers’ business initiatives and servicing those needs with the various embedded solutions Advantech offers. The ideal individual will be able to understand, find a match for and articulate Advantech’s core competencies and value proposition to key OEM clients. A successful Key Account Manager will have the ability to sell at the VP/C-Level across all disciplines with focus on Engineering, Product & Operations.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximizes Advantech’s opportunities.
- Create a list of target accounts for embedded computing technologies.
- Overachieve on annual quota.
- Prospect for new business with both new and existing key accounts.
- Engage in account planning to understand the customer’s business objectives, strategies and challenges in order to support and service these initiatives.
- Strategically position Advantech’s value proposition to key accounts.
- Serve as a strategic business resource to the OEMs.
- Develop customer relationships and manage key accounts.
- Negotiate various types of contracts.
- Leverage sales operations, marketing, customer program managers and working with cross functional teams to achieve your sale quota.
- Work in a fast-paced, result-driven environment
- Technical background to understand and articulate on a high level various embedded computing solutions (motherboards, SBCs, modules, SSDs, IPCs, servers, network appliances, switches and IoT solutions).
- A successful track record of selling complex hardware solutions to OEM customers.
- Capacity to manage a mix of strategic and proactive account activities, having demonstrated the ability of uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new accounts.
- Professional, detail-oriented and coachable with polished verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, with proven ability multi-task in a challenging environment and keep accurate pipeline and forecast updated for management.
- Self-starter, team player, positive attitude and the ability perform with high levels of autonomy and self-direction.
- Customer-centric, consultative and a passion for excellence in sales and service
- A hunter mentality with proven track record of prospecting and closing new business at new accounts.
- Highly competitive, ramp quickly and extremely adaptive.
- Accountable and able to manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
- A BS/BA technical degree or similar fields preferred.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations (ITAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8. U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. More information can be found at https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar.html
- Winning culture with a friendly, team-oriented environment!
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) company matched contributions
- Biannual bonuses
- Education reimbursement program
- 15 days of paid time off and 10 paid holidays
Advantech is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.