Hardware Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Hardware Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hardware Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
Essential Job Functions
- Thermal testing PCB assemblies
- PCB layout PADS(PCB design tool)
- Minimal solder skills PB85
- PCB two layer board prototype construction
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles and opportunities include:
- Under general supervision, designs, develops, tests, and supports electrical and/or electronic hardware and/or firmware for downhole tools and surface systems.
- This may include analog and digital circuitry, power transmission and distribution, signal and communications systems.
- Diagnoses instruments and electrical and/or electronic system problems.
- Services, troubleshoots, repairs and/or replaces and maintains instrument and electrical and/or electronics component level in surface and downhole equipment.
- Independently performs analytical troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of electrical and/or electronic systems.
- May independently develop, test and debug firmware for Microprocessor/Micro-controller/DSP system.
- Independently evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using a judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Develops specifications, process study, research investigations, and report preparation.
- Provide technical guidance to designers/drafters and less experience engineers as required.
- May provide technical leadership in developing solutions and/or devising new approaches to problems encountered.
- Incorporates reliability analysis during the design and test process.
- Comply with Halliburton HSE and Service Quality requirements.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
8 years of experience in electronics testing, design, analysis or in application of industrial instrumentation and programming
Completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology preferred
Exposure to Oil & Gas domain preferred.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
Mostly Office Environments. Occasional Shop Floor involvement
Substantial amounts of computer and hardware lab work.
Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM
Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be having valid work permit/Green Card Holder/US Citizens.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compensation Type: Competitive wages. Position also qualifies for benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, disability, life insurance, 401(K), tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Status: Full-Time Exempt
Reports to: Nirav Jani, Program Manager