Service Support Analyst Junior Jobs Vacancy in Novigo Solutions Raleigh
Novigo Solutions Raleigh urgently required following position for Service Support Analyst Junior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Support Analyst Junior Jobs Vacancy in Novigo Solutions Raleigh Jobs Details:
- Experience creating, routing and update trouble tickets in a Helpdesk system
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Apple IOS operating systems
- Knowledge of security disciplines - identification, authentication, authorization, access control, administration and audit
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office 365 as a service
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and concepts * Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people * Ability to prepare and develop procedures and standards
- Ability to make presentations orally and in writing in a logical concise manner
- Understand the importance of understanding and catering to DST’s business needs with regards to Enterprise Mobile Device management, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of DST management trust and confidence.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with managing supporting Mobile Devices and Mobile Device users in a corporate environment. IT policy / process user training experience
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Raleigh, NC (Required)