Branch Director Jobs Vacancy in Boys Girls Clubs Benton And Franklin Counties Kennewick
Boys Girls Clubs Benton And Franklin Counties Kennewick urgently required following position for Branch Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Director Jobs Vacancy in Boys Girls Clubs Benton And Franklin Counties Kennewick Jobs Details:
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton and Franklin Counties is committed to empowering all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Consistent with our values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, and Passion for Youth; we provide a broad range of programs and activities focused on our priority outcomes of Academic Success, Healthy Lifestyles, and Good Character and Citizenship.
ABOUT THE AREA:
We have identified an area near Park Middle School in Kennewick in desperate need of a Boys & Girls Club Branch. In a ten-block area located near Park Middle School, some 900 school-age children and teens live in thirteen Section 8 apartment complexes and surrounding homes. Challenges associated with poverty abound in this neighborhood, including lower academic performance, chronic absenteeism, underemployment, increased crime, and housing insecurity.
The new Kennewick Clubhouse will be open more than 250 days a year—on weekdays after school, and during the summer months when youth have free time and need positive, productive outlets. We will help break the cycle of crime, poverty, and hopelessness that has plagued this area. With the community’s support, we know that we can be the solution this neighborhood needs. The Boys & Girls Club will offer youth a support system of caring adults and mentors that become a consistent positive influence in their lives, walking beside them on their way to a great future.
The Kennewick Club Branch Director is responsible for success of the Club including community relations, outreach and the oversight and implementation of daily youth programs of the Kennewick Clubhouse. Operational leadership includes programs and service delivery, supervision and training of staff, facilities management, and membership administration.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university related to the mission of the organization is strongly preferred. A combination of work experience and education may be substituted.
- A minimum of five years’ work experience in a Boys & Girls Club or similar organization planning and supervising activities based on the developmental needs of young people. Candidates with extensive experience in non-profit administration or fundraising will also be considered.
- Considerable knowledge of the mission, outcomes, programs, and procedures of Boys & Girls Clubs and the principles and practices of non-profit organizations.
- Ability to recruit, train, supervise, and motivate staff.
- Working knowledge of budget preparation, control, and management.
- Demonstrated ability working with community members, donors, parents, and young people.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Enthusiasm for mission and motivation to learn new skills on the job.
- Bilingual, bi-literate, bi-cultural preferred.
- Experience working with refugee and immigrant populations.
- Must be able to lift and move objects as heavy as 40 lbs.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with parents, community leaders and organizations.
- Develop and maintain public relations to increase the visibility of programs, services and activities within the Club and the community.
- Hire, train and support staff members to be effective and successful in their role.
- Establish Branch programs, activities and services that prepare youth for success and that create a club environment that facilitates achievement of designated outcomes.
- Ensure a high level of program quality through regular assessments, observation and feedback.
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment, ensuring facilities, equipment and supplies are maintained.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate programs, services and activities to ensure they meet objectives and members needs and interests.
- Manage resources and assist in the development of annual budgets. Control expenditures against budget.
- Demonstrate pride and ownership with Club assets to ensure vehicles, buildings, equipment, etc. is a positive reflection and representation of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton and Franklin Counties.
- Provide career development opportunities for Branch staff.
- Ensure continued flow of information and data for participation in the National Youth Outcomes Initiative (NYOI), Youth Program Quality Initiative (YPQI), and other assessment strategies.
- Demonstrate ownership and pride in creation and execution of club culture through leadership and inspiration of others.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
Please respond with a cover letter and resume including requested salary.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton and Franklin Counties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,200.00 to $60,000.00 /year