Patient Concierge Jobs Vacancy in Orthocarolina Charlotte
Orthocarolina Charlotte urgently required following position for Patient Concierge. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Concierge Jobs Vacancy in Orthocarolina Charlotte Jobs Details:
OrthoCarolina is looking for a Patient Concierge to join our newest Southpark location. This will be a first of its kind, state of the art facility intended to give our patients a comfortable, high quality, cost-effective experience with the best patient care. We are looking for multi-disciplinary individuals who want to surround themselves with similarly creative and hard-working peers in an innovative environment that focuses on delivering useful results that customer’s value.
The Patient Concierge will demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively and professionally to build a rapport with others at all levels of responsibility. The ideal candidate will be expected to greet patients, prepare forms and collect necessary information for the patient visit and will make appointments and perform cashier duties as directed by the Practice Manager. The overall goal is to enhance the patient experience by engaging the patient and anticipating needs throughout their visit. The Patient Concierge must be able to collaborate with nurse managers, physicians and patient relation administrators to determine how they provide the ultimate experience for each patient, family member and visitor. Our ideal candidate will also provide leadership skills, teambuilding and creativity in problem solving to meet company standards and goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must provide excellent customer service to all OrthoCarolina patients and employees.
- Greets and registers patients. Verifies and review patient demographic and insurance information for accuracy, completeness, obtains patient signatures and scans patient insurance cards.
- Enters data on any updates/changes in insurance information and demographics. Provides patients with HIPAA information and answers basic questions concerning their insurance.
- Assembles patient charts with face sheet, CHARGE ticket, scribble sheet and physician specific forms and initiates charts to the clinic.
- Reviews schedules for next day appointments for needed information, balances due, and needed referrals and obtaining referrals if required. Runs reports as specified by practice manager.
- Schedules new and recheck appointments for patients when necessary.
- Oversees waiting area, reports problems or irregularities to practice manager/team leader. (Candidates must be able to fluctuate between long periods of standing and walking throughout the day)
- Answers phone, screens calls, takes messages and provides information in pleasant and helpful manner.
A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment.
Benefits offered include:
- Competitive salary package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Profit sharing plan
You Improved. OrthoCarolina.
· High school graduate.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Prefer minimum of one year experience in medical clinic setting, good customer and computer skills and working knowledge of insurance.
· Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
· Previous leadership position preferred.