Homemaker Jobs Vacancy in Azura Memory Care Oconomowoc
Azura Memory Care Oconomowoc urgently required following position for Homemaker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Homemaker Jobs Vacancy in Azura Memory Care Oconomowoc Jobs Details:
The Homemaker will be responsible for cooking and cleaning during dinner as well as enagements with out residents. Hours are: 3pm-8pm
The Homemaker is responsible for understanding the dietary needs and desires of the residents and be willing to meet those needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete all daily food preparation
- Pour beverages and serve food to residents
- Communicate any special dietary needs with other staff as needed
- Include residents in food preparation, cooking activities and dining room set up/clean up whenever possible
- Order all food supplies while keeping costs within the monthly budget
- Date and label all incoming food prior to putting items away
- Perform monthly food temperatures on all hot and cold food, documenting on proper form
- Keep a clean, organized kitchen and dining area
- Sweep and mop all dining and kitchen areas
- Physical set up of dining room for meals
- Clear and wash all tables/chairs
- Plan and coordinate arts and crafts program, entertainment for special events, monthly birthday parties, group games, weekly religious services and individual independent projects that reflect the MOSAIC Program
- Ensure activity programs are appropriately presented to and by to staff
- Plan, schedule and coordinate resident activities on a monthly basis, with staff input
- Practice MOSAIC quality of life program to enhance residents mind, body and spirit
- Encourage, mentor and empower staff to consistently practice MOSAIC program
- 7:30am- 2pm
- 4pm- 8pm
- every other weekend REQUIRED
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of housekeeping/cleaning experience preferred
- Previous experience in a resident care setting
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must be able to follow written instruction concerning the mixing of cleaning compounds, liquids and disinfecting / sanitizing solutions.
- Must be able to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive feedback.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of Azura Memory Care
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks
- Must possess the skills necessary to maintain the environmental/physical needs of the facility.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc. and ensure the safety of our guests by safeguarding such items or chemicals.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 45 pounds to a minimum height of five feet and be able to push, pull, move and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet.
- Must attend required in-service / continuing education training as specified by Azura’s policy.
- Must not disclose client’s protected health information and must promptly report known violations of such disclosure to the Administrator.
Must report all allegations of abuse, wrongdoing or misappropriation of property immediately to the Executive Director.