Information Security Analysts Lead Jobs Vacancy in Tri Star Engineering Inc
Tri Star Engineering Inc urgently required following position for Information Security Analysts Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Security Analysts Lead Jobs Vacancy in Tri Star Engineering Inc Jobs Details:
Leads the effort in the monitoring of our network security, boundaries, in regards to attacks, intrusions, and spillages.
- Ensures that network security is maintained at the highest level and network performance is not impacted or restricted due to non-approved attempts on our systems. Maintain network security designs, configurations, and support of all IDS (Intrusion Detection Systems) as well as firewalls and other network security devices.
- Lead the development and maintenance of Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) documentation package with the focus of achieving DoD Information Assurance (DIA) Certification and Accreditation (CAP)(DIACAP), Certification and Accreditation (C&A) or current system of accreditation
- Leads the development and maintenance of Crane corporate documentation required by the DIACAP process for providing support to the system administrators for their individual systems.
- MUST be a US Citizen
- Successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a government-issued security clearance of secret level or higher; interim may be required before starting
Education and/or Experience
- Network Security Information Assurance Certification: IAT 2/IAM 2
- College degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience preferred.
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
- Full-Time Employee: PPO Health, Vision, Dental, Group Life, 401k, Short/Long Term Disability, Personal Time-Off (PTO) and Paid holidays
- Part-Time Employee: 401K