Home Base Case Worker Visitation Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Holistic Family Services Llc Indianapolis
Holistic Family Services Llc Indianapolis urgently required following position for Home Base Case Worker Visitation Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Home Base Case Worker Visitation Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Holistic Family Services Llc Indianapolis Jobs Details:
Do you have a Bachelors in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work or a Masters in Humanities?
Holistic Family Services, LLC is looking to hire 3 to 4 bright individuals who like making a difference in the community.
Candidate must be reliable, have strong written and communication skills.
Candidate must be able to meet deadlines.
Candidate must be a team player.
- Conduct home visits
- Participate in DCS Case planning
- Provide supervised visitation **
- Coordination of services * Conflict management
- Emergency/crisis services
- Child development education
- Domestic violence education
- Parenting education/training
- Family communication
- Facilitate transportation*
- Participation in Child and Family Team meetings
- Family reunification/preservation
- Provide community referrals and follow-up
- Develop structure/time management * Behavior modification * Budgeting/money management
- Meal planning/preparation * Parent training with children present.
- Monitor progress of parenting skills
- Assist with short and long term goals
- Monthly reports
- Progress Notes
- Monthly Budgets and home inventory inspections.
- Must have a bachelor degree in Social Work, Criminal Justice, Psychology, Education or any other Humanities Degree or Social Service degree. Must be organized, detailed oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Need someone able to work weekends and evenings if needed.
- PLEASE COMPLETE ASSESSMENT AND ATTACH RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION !!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Overtime often available: