Homepage Email Editor Jobs Vacancy in Refinery New York
Refinery New York urgently required following position for Homepage Email Editor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Homepage Email Editor Jobs Vacancy in Refinery New York Jobs Details:
Refinery29 is the leading media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 425 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, and live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration and tools to discover and pursue a more independent, stylish, and informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com/en-us, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk and www.refinery29.de for more information and to browse content.
What Makes an R29er?
You have a deep commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to motivate and inspire women through their own unique power, identity, and infinite potential. You have a deep knowledge and/or interest in women's storytelling and reporting, as well as its distinct power to inform and drive conversation & change. You ignite possibility and solutions in even the most challenging moments, and you have an innate desire to strive for excellence and progress, through your daily work and your attitude.
What you'll do:
- Producing daily and weekly newsletters and tests
- Working with our editorial teams to identify and curate content best suited for newsletter segmentations
- Creating programming schedules for newsletters and on-site modules
- Creating A/B testing strategies; analyzing test performance across different benchmarks
- Providing copy support for subject lines, headlines, and marketing promotions
- Writing and editing headlines for increased CTR/CTOR optimization
- Organizing and managing multiple mailing lists and assets
- Coordinating with our sales departments and creative departments on sponsored newsletter placements and programs
- Ideating new newsletter products and assisting with audience acquisition strategies
- An understanding of the R29 brand, mission, and voice
- Experience in newsletter marketing, audience development, or growth marketing
- Knowledge of HTML and Photoshop
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Must be based onsite in NYC
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage a large workload
- Knowledge of Sailthru or similar ESP is a plus