Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Edvo Menlo Park
Edvo Menlo Park urgently required following position for Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Edvo Menlo Park Jobs Details:
Edvo is partnering with companies in their search to fill the Account Executive role. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and are interested in the role below, make sure to apply now! We have opportunities available in multiple locations in CA.
As an Account Executive, your job is to bring the right players to the table, uncover their pains, and drive the value of our solution to close deals. You’ll work with a team of people to penetrate accounts and make sure your prospects get the results needed to become excited customers.
Expert level pipeline management
- Take discovery calls set up by a Sales Development Rep and turn them into pipeline
- Guide deals through our sales process
- Unearth, collect, and maintain the data needed for effective forecasting
- Experienced with pipeline generation
Selling at your best
- Build trust and legitimacy with prospects
- Discover pains and connect them to the values of our solution
- Find the right people, timelines, and initiatives to make deals easy to close
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Work with SDRs and pre-sales Solution Consultants to close deals
- Add to the tribal knowledge of the sales org
- Contribute to the Product, Marketing, Success, and other teams to make the company better
If this sounds like something you've enjoyed doing, or will enjoy doing, go ahead and apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- United States (Required)