Sports Field And Grounds Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Professional Turf Products Houston
Professional Turf Products Houston urgently required following position for Sports Field And Grounds Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sports Field And Grounds Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Professional Turf Products Houston Jobs Details:
Professional Turf Products is the South Central United States premier provider of outdoor beautification solutions. We provide exceptional products from the Toro Company as well as many other topflight manufacturers. We sell to independent dealers, golf courses, schools, municipalities, parks, and landscape and irrigation contractors. We are committed to customer satisfaction and we strive to develop long-term customer relationships. Headquarters are located in Euless, Texas with other locations in San Antonio, Houston and additional locations in Kansas and Oklahoma.
Professional Turf Products is looking for a Sports Field and Grounds Account Executive for our Houston Texas territory. Position entails establishing, maintaining and servicing a profitable relationship with current customers as well as developing and building relationships with potential new customers. Customers include schools, sports fields, parks, churches, municipalities and other large turf area customers.
- Be responsible for strategies and setting objectives for each account.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of customer’s needs. Build strong collaborative relationships with account’s key stakeholders and thought-leaders.
- Proactively meet customer’s expectations and anticipate resources or steps to take to provide the appropriate level of service.
- Ensure the effective understanding of the Professional Turf Products portfolio, features and benefits of all relevant products and services to the account and capabilities, plus new opportunities.
- Both internally and with the customer, measure and manage performance through a combination of strategic and tactical measures. Deliver increased share of requirements in these accounts and increasing customer satisfaction – as measured by CSI 9+.
- Motivate, energize, build and educate yourself within the different Professional Turf Products teams focused on customer needs, driving results and meeting and exceeding the plan.
- Travel required minimum 35% overnight.
- A world-class sales executive with 1 to 3 years of direct selling experience. This Account Executive will have a superior track record of accomplishment in sales, sales strategy, account management and sales operations management within a team environment.
- A background in selling services or products with a company doing business with complex accounts. A successful history with an organization that uses both account teams, as well as regional and local operations, and whose key transactions are conducted by, or strongly influenced.
- He/She will be required to identify the most appropriate sales strategies, tactics and approaches for their customers. The successful candidate will have experience executing geographically dispersed account plans and have demonstrated the skills and intellect to create these processes and drive them. This person has the opportunity to become and innovator for a new, dynamic way if dealing with our important customers.
- Consistent and successful track record of performance in all areas of responsibility, coupled with strong credibility and reputation for desired results through collaboration and influence.
- We work hard to create a quality culture where employees feel respected, trusted and empowered to succeed. Our compensation package combines base salary plus commission / bonus plan. We offer an excellent benefit package that includes a company matched 401K program, medical, dental, vision, prescription drug program and paid vacation. Company vehicle, gas card, laptop, and cell phone will be provided.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- working in the Sports Fields / Ground industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Houston, TX (Required)
- Driver's (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)