Deputy Marshal Jobs Vacancy in Supreme Court The United States Virgin Islands Saint Croix
Supreme Court The United States Virgin Islands Saint Croix urgently required following position for Deputy Marshal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deputy Marshal Jobs Vacancy in Supreme Court The United States Virgin Islands Saint Croix Jobs Details:
- Serves summonses, subpoenas, orders, and other court process issued by the Clerk of the Court directing parties to appear in court at a certain time or to comply with orders of the court.
- Travels over wide area served by the court in order to accomplish notification of parties and deliver instruments.
- Keeps a log of papers received and those served.
- Makes inquiries of people and checks various reference sources in order to ascertain the whereabouts of an individual to accomplish service of process.
- Escorts court employees when making bank deposits.
- Attends sessions of the court when so assigned to maintain order and decorum and provide protection to court personnel, jurors and witnesses.
- May be trained to serve Writs of Execution, House Arrest, and Eviction notices.
- May have to perform functions of Court Security Officers, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills