Technical Architect Planning Quality Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Tallahassee
Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Tallahassee urgently required following position for Technical Architect Planning Quality Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Architect Planning Quality Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Tallahassee Jobs Details:
Job Summary: Principal information technology advisor to Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare for the acquisition and development of emerging technologies. Responsible for the technology direction supporting the strategic planning effort. Recommends technological infrastructure standards necessary to achieve strategic imperatives. Responsible for the planning, design and implementation of the acquired hardware/software components for new technology projects. Utilizes security measures to safeguard access to information technology assets. Works within and across departments to design leading-edge technology or application solutions that result in cost effective solutions for TMH. Conceptualizes, architects, designs, implements and supports integrated solutions to satisfy the institutional business requirements while conforming to defined IT standards and regulations. Creates and delivers proposals and gathers quotes needed to provide total cost of ownership for solutions.
- Interfaces extensively with senior management team (e.g., the IT Directors, Department Heads, etc.) on business, systems architectural, and technical issues. Advises, analyzes, researches, designs, installs, and implements products or complex technology or application solutions for a business unit or the entire enterprise. Demonstrates extensive knowledge of industry, technology and strategy trends for data, voice, and their convergence. Takes responsibility for the complete integrity of a solution. Develops the integrated technology requirements project plan. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program/project delays, and failure to achieve critical organizational objectives and affect the image of the organization's technological capability
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
Experience: Five (5) years in a Windows or Cisco environment, network design and administration experience.
Other Training and Core Critical Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Wireless Communications, ATM, Cellular, T1, T3, OC-3, OC-12, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and other protocols are a must.
- NT Terminal Server and Metaframe/Citrix experience highly desirable.
- Have achieved an advanced level of technical and professional skills/knowledge in job-related areas; keep abreast of current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Knows and understands a variety of comparative solutions, products, services, and technologies and how they satisfy client/market needs.
- Can translate all of this knowledge into solutions that contribute significantly to TMH achieving competitive advantage.
Certifications in two or more of MCSE/CNE/Cisco and/or other industry standard certifications highly preferred.