Residential Aide Jobs Vacancy in Project Renewal New York
Project Renewal New York urgently required following position for Residential Aide. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Residential Aide Jobs Vacancy in Project Renewal New York Jobs Details:
Project Renewal is a leading non-profit organization with the mission of ending the cycle of homelessness by empowering men, women and children to renew their lives with health, homes, and jobs. Our comprehensive and integrated 24/7 programs are designed to offer the holistic care our clients need. With a staff of 950+ and an annual budget of $82 million, Project Renewal is one of the larger social service nonprofits in New York City.
Title: Residential Aide
Positions available in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Depending upon, shift, the essential duties of the Residential Aide include but are not limited to the following activities:
- Processes new client intake information, bed assignment, maintains the daily census records and provides DHS with daily census figures.
- As needed, provides clothing and personal care items to clients.
- Distributes mail, appointment slips and other documentation to clients.
- Writes detailed incident reports regarding client activity and the condition of the entire shelter building.
- Conducts searches of client lockers, when needed.
- Conducts client pack-ups and property return.
- Utilizes CPR/First Aide techniques in emergency situations and conforms to OSHA standards when necessary.
- Available to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
Education and Skills Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent If in recovery, must have at least one (1) year of sobriety and have a sober support network.
- Some familiarity with substance abuse services environment and population.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Polish a plus.
Certificates and Credentials
- Fire Guard certification F-02 or Fire Safety Coordinator F-80
To apply, submit your resume with a cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Renewal is an equal opportunity employer. Its long-standing policy has been to embrace the equality of opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to actual or perceived race, color, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, religion or creed, gender (see separately issued Gender Discrimination policy for more detail), physical or mental disability, age (18 and over), military status, arrest record, marital status, domestic partnership status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, sexual orientation, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking, unemployment status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.