Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in State Arizona Phoenix
State Arizona Phoenix urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in State Arizona Phoenix Jobs Details:
The Arizona Lottery is a sales oriented, government enterprise established through citizen initiative and public vote. Since 1981, its mission has remained constant; generating revenue for education, health and public welfare, economic and business development, and the environment.
Visit our website at http://arizonalottery.com/
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE I
4740 East University Drive - Phoenix, Arizona 85034
- Handling customer/players visiting the lottery by providing excellent customer service, solve customer service problems, selling and redeeming tickets, answering questions, providing materials, explaining process and games.
- Handling phone inquiries, providing winning numbers, explaining games, mailing requested materials, redirecting calls to other departments, releasing pertinent information and advising investigators regarding pertinent documents.
- Processing incoming mail and other administrative tasks. Paying taily taxes, preparing bank deposits, balancing daily reconciliation, preparing correspondence. Resolves customer concerns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of lottery games and products.
- Knowledge of State and Lottery laws, rules and regulations and agency policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of basic math computation practices.
- Knowledge of cash handling practices.
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques.
- Skilled in communicating with co-workers and customers.
- Skilled in resolving customer conflict and problem solving.
- Skilled in adapting to changing environments.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently.
- Ability to work in a close team environment.
- Ability to resolve customer inquiries in an effective manner.
- Ability to maintain knowledge of new products and processes.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to advise investigators.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to explain general laws, rules and policies.
- Competitive salary
- A robust and very affordable insurance plan to include medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability options
- A top-ranked retirement program with 100% employer matched contribution
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Accrued vacation and sick days
- Credit Union membership
- Work-life balance and additional options for life betterment such as: deferred compensation, credit union membership, and a wellness program
- Rewarding work that impacts the people of Arizona
- Candidates for this position will be required to submit to a criminal and financial history investigation.
- Requires possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver’s license appropriate to the assignment. Employees who drive on state business are subject to driver’s license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver training (see Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-207.12.)
- Employment is contingent upon completion of a post-offer medical/physical examination and the agency’s ability to reasonably accommodate any restrictions.
Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
All newly hired employees will be subject to E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
Click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
Having trouble applying for this position?
Email [email protected] or call 602-542-4700 for assistance.