Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Andersen Windows Inc Oak Park Heights
Andersen Windows Inc Oak Park Heights urgently required following position for Executive Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Andersen Windows Inc Oak Park Heights Jobs Details:
- Scheduling and Calendar support, serving as a primary contact for daily and longer-range meetings; creating documents for meeting (e.g. agendas, handouts, etc.); following through on action items as appropriate. Must work with other leaders and/or administrative assistants for scheduling. Travel to off-site meeting locations as needed.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and coordinating completion of expense reports
- Preparing, proofing and distributing correspondence; handle incoming mail, complete mailing projects
- Maintain calendars & schedule; manage email in-boxes; answer, screen, follow up on phone calls on voice mails as needed
- Facilitate appropriate internal processes (e.g. invoice processing, P-cards, time reporting); review expenses against budget & take steps to correct issues as needed.
Compose, prepare and distribute reports, materials and documents (e.g. presentations, department
Communications, spreadsheets, charts, etc.)
- Provide PowerPoint support, including presentation preparation
- Coordinate and complete special projects as assigned; may act as project liaison with delivery partners
- File management (hardcopy and electronic) following legal retention requirements and internal processes
- Provide information and direction on behalf of executive to business partners
- Provide back up to other administrative personnel as required with core coverage hours between 8AM and 4PM
- Other duties as required
- 10+ years of professional work experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience in large companies with corporate/matrix working environments
- Associates Degree
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to manage multiple and/or time dependent activities
- Flexibility, cooperation and negotiation skills
- Customer focus