Part Time Office Assistant Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Scs Engineers Overland Park
Scs Engineers Overland Park urgently required following position for Part Time Office Assistant Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Office Assistant Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Scs Engineers Overland Park Jobs Details:
SCS Engineers is an employee-owned environmental consulting and construction firm that designs and implements sustainable environmental solutions. Our core capabilities are: solid and hazardous waste management, landfill gas, site remediation, renewable energy, and regulatory compliance for businesses and municipalities responsible for protecting our air, water, and soil as part of doing business. Our employees take pride in their work and are committed to the success of our clients. That care is rewarded; and as a result, we retain our key staff and attract new professionals with an innovative spirit. Do you have the innovative spirit we are looking for?
Under general supervision, performs varied clerical duties and minor administrative work. Plans, organizes, and schedules work according to standard procedures. Handles differing situations, problems, and deviations in the work according to the supervisor’s general instructions, priorities, policies, and program goals.
This position is part time, estimating 20 hours or more a week. The schedule is 5 hours per day, Monday through Thursday, 1pm to 6pm. Flexibility is required as the hours will fluctuate.
- Reports to the Office Services Manager
- May support one or more professionals such as our technical professionals, senior administrative and accounting personnel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to technical professionals, senior administrative and accounting personnel
- Answer general office phone line and route calls
- Assist with employee expense reports (scanning receipts for others, etc.)
- Prepare weekly contract report for division distribution
- Assist with planning and preparing for meetings and other company events
- Assist with employee travel planning and logistics
- Enter data into spreadsheets and assist with preparing letters, reports, and other word processing duties as assigned
- Assist with Accounts Payable filing
- Maintain Production and Copy Room
- Format, copy and bind documents: comb bind, 3-ring, and electronic packaging (PDF, bookmarks, etc.)
- Report maintenance issues
- Load copiers with toner and paper
- Keep clean, stocked and organized
- Order supplies weekly/biweekly when needed
- Manage Internal and Outgoing Mail and Overnight Packages
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing shipments for mail
- Prepare overnight packages for FedEx pickup
- Scan and send insurance certifications to accounts payable
- Follow up on any forwarded mail to change the mailing address
- Drop-off daily mail at the mail drop boxes
- Other miscellaneous tasks include, but not limited to:
- Light cleaning duties such (wiping down surfaces, unload dishes, etc)
- Order supplies weekly/biweekly when needed (coffee, creamer, plastic utensils, cleaning supplies, etc.)
- Running occasional errands
- 0 - 3 years of relevant office experience
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Acrobat Adobe preferred
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Excellent communication skills, positive outgoing personality, and the ability to interact well with employees, vendors, and clients
SCS Engineers offers excellent opportunities for career advancement and a competitive compensation package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401K, ESOP, paid holidays and PTO.
SCS Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). SCS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
If you have questions, difficulty using our online system and/or you need an accommodation due to a disability then please contact us about your interest in employment at email@example.com.