Desktop Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Robinson Eden Prairie
Robinson Eden Prairie urgently required following position for Desktop Support Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Desktop Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Robinson Eden Prairie Jobs Details:
The Desktop Support Analyst I responds to and fixes issues for workstation and general desktop functionality. This role fixes branch infrastructure and multi-function printer issues for our distributed network of offices around the globe. Primary responsibilities include providing and creating a positive end-user experience, working to solve problems and escalating to the Desktop Support Analyst II as needed.
- Analyze issues, determine root cause, and take action to fix desktop operating systems as well as in virtual desktop environments. Solution fixes focus on workstation hardware, Windows applications, MS Office, 3rd party applications, and other basic functionality such as mapping drives and recreating local profiles.
- Analyze issues, determine root cause, and take action to fix branch infrastructure issues for our distributed network of offices including setting up permissions and devices on branch servers, investigating network slowness and escalating to the network team.
- Configure, reinstall, and add printers and multi-function devices (ex. printing, scanning) on the branch servers to fix print and underlying print management systems.
- Test and evaluate new hardware and software applications through direction from senior team members, reporting findings to the Desktop Support Analyst II on pass/fail functionality.
- Administer individual user objects within Active Directory (ex. Resetting passwords, unlocking accounts, moving users into specific group memberships and OUs).
- Work with Desktop Support Analyst II to contribute to service transition plans and processes by attending transition meetings, asking questions, and raising issues regarding how users use the applications. Draft knowledge base articles in partnership with content management team to support rollout of service transition plans.
- Possess two or four year degree in a technical field or is in the process of completing a degree with 2 years of comparable work experience
- Minimum 1 year work experience with desktop operations
- Minimum 1 year of troubleshooting experience with desktop operating systems
- Troubleshooting experience with Mac operating systems
- Customer service oriented with verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of desktop infrastructure, commonly used concepts, practices and procedures
- Familiarity with Citrix and Terminal Services – including ability to diagnose server and operating system issues
- Ability to perform technical analysis of software, hardware, and network environments
- Knowledge of endpoint and security management systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of Active Directory
- Able to collaborate with other teams and build relationships with the business and IT
- Experience working in a geographically and culturally diverse team
- Strong organization, prioritization, self-motivation, and problem resolution skills
- Experience with Microsoft Certification preferred (MCP, MCDST, MCSE),
a. HDI Desktop Certificationb. A+ Certificationc. Network+ Certification
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
Become a part of our team of over 500 talented IT Professionals. Work in collaborative, Agile development environment. Find continuing challenges and work with committed leaders. Stay with us – we’re large enough to build global solutions, but small enough to make real impacts as individuals.
C.H. Robinson—accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen—quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go ‘round.
Join the 12,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran